Today I took the day to be a stay-at-home mom. Something I would love to do but unfortunately I need the weekly pay check. Anyway, I compiled a list of ten things I loved about today.
- 45 extra minutes of sleep.
- Not rushing Logan to school so I can get into work asap. Heart hammering and speeding with an expired license.
- All the beds are made. Love this.
- Fitting in a treadmill run before 8pm.
- Not having to leave Deacon and Finn at my in-laws. I get to enjoy them all to myself. Laughing, crying and all!
- Catching up on the laundry during the day. Now I can relax tonight during Grey’s Anatomy.
- Getting errands done while NOT on my lunch break.
- Not having to ask my father-in-law to pick up Logan from school because Daddy’s cases were taking too long today.
- Taking Deacon to Monster Golf while Logan was at school. Logan is petrified of Monster Golf.
- Picking up Logan from school, and the smile on his face and his brothers’. Hugs.
They’re little things, but they are things that really make me happy. The day was a lot less stressful, but I’m sure I will still top it off with a glass of wine anyway.