Okay, sorry, but I’m going to whine a little bit this dreary Wednesday and it’s only morning, still lots of day left.
- Finn woke up early putting a crunch in my getting ready for work in peace, which then got me running late for work.
- My radio is suddenly not working in my car. The entire console is no longer illuminated and I don’t even know how late for work I am because the clock is not working. Working in automotive forensics I am now paranoid that there is an electrical short somewhere and the vehicle is going to go up in flames.
- Due to radio being disabled I missed my Karson and Kennedy daily pop trivia questions: just one of my stupid little things I enjoy in the morning.
- The line for the drive-thru at the coffee store was out to the street, thus making me more late than I was already.
- It took me an hour last night to clean ONE radiator. At this rate I won’t be turning on the heat till January. I’m not looking forward to cleaning more of them tonight.
- AND this hang-nail is a bitch.
I know it’s only morning but I can’t wait for my glass of wine tonight when the kids go to bed, on fortunately I’ll be enjoying it while washing radiators with a tooth brush!