The start of a new year is here again. There are always a few things I like to do every new year to start things off right and get ready for the impending winter. It’s my little New Year’s to-do list.
- Change your fire alarm batteries.
- Clean out your pantry. Make sure to check expiration dates.
- Clean out medicine cabinets. Dispose of expired prescriptions safely.
- Restock your pantry with staple items. Here’s my 25 must-haves.
- Go through winter outerwear and donate what you don’t use.
- Stock up on rock salt.
- Update your copywrites.
- Go through your craft station. Dispose of bad markers, etc. A great project for the kids.
- Set some GOALS for the new year. Complete with a plan on achieving them.
- Make a charitable donation.
What’s on your New Year to-do list?