For the past few days I’ve been thinking about things I want to do for my family. Changes to be made, things to check off the bucket list. Instead of just setting goals and resolutions for myself, I made some for my family too. Sometimes through the hustle and bustle of life you lose track of things and another year has passed. This is what I have compiled so far.
- More family game nights rather than movie nights.
- Visit my brother at least once this year
- Hike a mountain together
- At least two summer camping trips
- Back to earning video game time through reading
- Host occasional Sunday dinners with family
What would be on your list?