Do you have a someone who enjoys the art of cooking? Here are a few ideas they’ll be sure to love.
- Have you heard of Blue Apron? It’s a service that delivers ingredients and recipes freshly to your door. It’s a great way to get inspired to cook new things. The Blue Apron Experience includes gift cards for a one-week subscription to our 2-Person Plan, complete with three delicious recipes and all the farm-fresh, pre-measured ingredients needed to cook them. This particular gift also includes a choice of a bottle of wine.
- Get personal with a customized apron from Zazzle or the Personalization Mall So many fun choices, or you can design your own.
- There are also TONS of great gifts at Uncommon Goods Seasonings, cookbook stands, Italian cheese-making kits. So many suggestions!
- Check your local area for cooking classes. Many places offer a variety of classes, from couple classes, baking & pastries, kids classes, and themed dinners. Experiences are always the BEST gifts.
- For the little Chef, this set is great. Curious Chef Kids 6-Piece Fruit and Veggie Prep Kit