I must say, my mom is one of the most difficult people to buy for. Every year I have a hard time coming up with something…and then of course my brother calls and needs ideas too. It doesn’t help that her birthday is also in December. Double whammy. Here are a few thoughtful “mom” gifts I’ve come up with.
- There is a ton of different “mom” jewelry, it all depends on her style. I like casual like this leather wrap bracelet from Etsy. Try other sites like mynamenecklace.com, poshmommyjewelry.com, or LegacyTouch.com which does fingerprint jewelry.
- Find a favorite family photo and have a canvas print made.
- Make a calendar with family photos on Snapfish, Vista Print, or Shutterfly. If she loves planning and agendas check out momAgenda agendas and home planners.
- And if she’s not a control freak, get a MerryMaid for the day. There’s nothing like come home to a professionally cleaned house.
- Gifts cards to her favorite salon. Don’t think of it as being impersonal…it will be LOVED.
What are you getting for the mom in your life this year? If you are a mom, what are you wishing for