There are TEN things I like to do every New Year…aside from those typical “better me” resolutions. It gives me the feeling of a fresh start and the confidence to go forward and conquer the new year.
- Purge the Christmas decorations before putting them away.
- Replace batteries in your fire detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Clean out your pantry. Check for expired stuff and make a list to restock.
- Go through medicine cabinet; toss expired stuff and restock for cold season.
- Clean the refrigerator.
- Vacuum mattresses.
- Download photos/videos from your phone to a hard drive or back up drive.
- Get a new planner.
- Write down your goals for 2017 and what steps you need to take to attain them.
- Purge clothing and call for a donation pickup.
What’s on your check list for the new year?